Specific Examples of Squads
- house mates
- TikTok Hype houses
- mastermind groups
- "Squads are groups of independent people that work together. House mates are an example. Squads provide resiliency and growth opportunities that are impossible to achieve alone."
- "Contributions to the squad are positive sum. You help the squad, the squad helps you more because you build social capital. "
- "Squads = autonomy + community + equity"
- Shared resources - for example, when my mastermind had a "little free library" on Dropbox.
- Shared promotion / WebRing 3.0 - people to help you promote your work to their audiences, upvote on Reddit, etc.
- Emotional Support someone to help you avoid common failure types, provide advice, help you get unstuck.
- Little free library - a shared list of resources
- Directory - listing of people that we can co-promote
- Take a gig, leave a gig - share work we don't want.
- Shared subcontracting - hire one another to help on each other's projects.
- Weekly hangouts structured (mastermind style) or unstructured.
- Shared knowledge base some kind of blog / wiki / roam; could be either a public facing digital gardens or a private internal resource.
- Avengers, Assemble Projects Working together on larger, collaborative projects.
- Collected Works - curate everyone's works for cross-promotion.
- Blog article: Squads - The Cure for Indie Isolation