The Six Types of Leverage
- Financial leverage – Other people’s money so you’re not limited by your own net worth.
- Time leverage – Other people’s time so you’re not limited to 24 hours in a day.
- Technology and Systems leverage – Other people’s technology systems where you set up a scalable business model once and your systems can do the work thousands of times.
- **Communications and Marketing leverage **– Access other people’s audiences through magazines, newsletters, radio shows, podcasts, and databases to communicate with millions of people.
- Network and Relationship leverage – Expands your reach to include other people’s connections so you’re not limited to your own.
- Experience and Knowledge leverage – Employs the expertise of others so you don’t have to learn everything yourself.