A collection of articles that I may write one day.
- When do microservices make sense? What are the pros and cons of microservice architecture?
- When does a hybrid web application make sense instead of a SPA?
- What happens when you put a developer in charge of your marketing department
- Why attribution for SaaS subscriptions is so difficult.
- How can you be more strategic in your software development?
- When and how to remove features from your backlog.
- The time value of development.
- Book summary of The Gervais Principle
- When it makes sense to use Redux
- Using the child as a function pattern in React.
- The false expectation of watershed moments.
- When ( and when not ) to use WordPress.
- Conquoring launch anxiety
- Avoiding the bikeshedding trap.
- Comparing login design patterns: Slack vs. Discord (one per server vs. one per user)
- Why complex is better than complicated